Jet Ski Racing SL - Located right at the entrance of the San Miguel Marina, Amarilla Golf - a strategic asset.
Sale Price: €160,000 (including all boats and equipment, and fixtures and fittings)
- Giant LED screen (5.4 x 2.5m)
- Fleet of 4 Jet Ski Yamaha Waverunner VX 110CV (2019 with an average of 700 hours)
- RIB Capelli Tempest 600 (6.25m) with 140HP engine (800 hours)
- Floating platform for 6 jet skis. (60m²) expandable
- Local of 14m2 with all amenities and terrace (Total approx.: 80m²)
- Fully equipped office with refrigerator, microwave, internet, printer, television for advertising and presenting photos and videos of the excursions, network of surveillance cameras, all-size suits, life jackets, Avatar snorkelling mask from Decathlon, camera, Go Pro, lockers, safe.
Well-established network of local partners: hotels, youth hostels, point of sales and other collaborators ...Talks ongoing with tour operators. In addition, the company employs multiple advertising media (billboards, website, social networks, many online sales platforms, etc.). Annual Sales between €100,000 / €250,000.
Just 300 metres from the San Miguel Marina along the adjacent ocean-front, there are hotels, apartment complexes and aparthotels. Underneath these is a wide range of shops and restaurants, together with a busy sea front promenade.
This is currently the only jet ski company at the San Miguel marina (adjacent to Amarilla Golf Club), while in other harbours, like Puerto Colon or Las Galletas, there are 7 or 8 similar businesses. An artificial beach beside the Marina is planned to be completed within 2 years.
During the summer of 2020, despite the season being shorter due to Covid, and the resultant reduction in tourist numbers, the company has been able to achieve the same turnover as the previous “normal” summer, thanks to its marketing.
Unlike the summer of 2019, during summer of 2020, the vast majority of customers came from the internet. Absolutely everything is traced and thus verifiable. Profitability is also easily demonstrable.
In Tenerife, a business can operate year-round round thanks to the island's exceptional climate. The high season is almost here, and the post-COVID recovery is in sight - take advantage of the best recovery conditions anyone can hope for!